- Manage and lead the Finance Academy team;
- Deliver Global Process Model knowledge to service deliveries, update changes and ensure the maintenance;
- Manage and coordinate staff enabling and training administration (bookings, facilities, materials etc.);
- Provide platform for web based learning’s;
- Create, improve and conduct trainings and to be responsible for training material content management.
- Master’s degree in economics or equivalent degree;
- Minimum of 4 years finance professional experience especially in the field of enabling and accounting, good understanding of finance related processes;
- Relevant IT skills and project management skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Willingness to travel and experience in working in virtual organization in multicultural environment and under time pressure;
- Fluency in written and spoken English, other languages are an advantage.
- Challenging work in stable international company;
- Modern and international work environment;
- Possibility to learn and develop.