Your role as Head of Analysis Area will be to advise and support with respective business analysis and managerial information Credit card unit team both in strategic and everyday decisions.
Main responsibilities are:
• lead Credit cards area product development supportive financial, risk and market analysis;
• create managerial information - conduct financial, market, competitors, risk and customer analysis on credit card products related areas;
• support product management team with data and analysis in decision making process;
• take responsibility for working out and implementation of credit card portfolio management concept, including proactive financial analysis of credit card value management. Manage credit portfolio through the cycle - modeling the optimal portfolio structure that fits credit policy and business performance goals. Provide input for credit risk management in order to improve the quality of portfolio (IRB tools, risk profile);
• support strategic management of credit card product line with short, medium and long term macro- and micro economical forecasts. Determine sales potential, recommend sales targets and KPI’s;
• price guidance: set product pricing ranges based on technical and market price assessments. Provide careful analysis for changing price to meet or beat competition and taking product pricing decisions;
• ensure accurate reporting on Credit Card area performance;
• be ready to support with all needed analysis Group Card Issuing department.
You are welcome to apply if you:
• have previous experience in financial or business project analysis;
• have higher education in Economics, Mathematics or Finance;
• have good financial analysis and problem solving skills, openess to new ideas, continuously looking for best practice both within and outside of the organization;
• have strong execution capability – strong initiative and drive, high degree of stress tolerance, willingness to work in a team;
• have very good cooperation skills – proven ability to lead through others and achieve results without formal authority, which is achieved through proactive communication, motivating others, and good negotiation skills;
• have market and competitor awareness and customer focus (ability to adapt customer perspective);
• have high degree of organizational awareness, flexibility and reliability;
• have ability to use office software on a good level;
• are fluent in English, oral and written;
• previous work experience in the respective field would be recommended.
• possibility to lead interesting and full of complex exercises field in very good professionals team – you would have a chance to influence the life of millions of Swedbank clients in the home markets;
• great possibilities for professional development.