Job Description / Requirements:
- Member or Global CIS Senior Management Team
- Global relationships with IT supply and ITSC
- Working relationships with SMT of the Business Units Express, Logistics an GCS, and with the Business IT world wide and direct reports.
- Working relationships with Head of ITSC's globally and direct reports.
- Key Account Management for large external customers.
- Governance role towards the Account Managers of the CCS (Customer consulting services) in CBJ, SCX and PRG
- Close working relationship with Professional Services and Production within the ITSC's and also global Infrastructure
- Strategic pricing of solutions such that the global IT strategy and CIS is maintained through effective allocation of activities/work.
- To establish and manage and implement a change of culture to allow the commercialisation of IT supply such that the AM function will perform as the sole interface to customer communities and provide a managed and effective pipeline of opportunities (billed) revenue streams.
- Ensuring agreement of SLAs at customer business unit.
- Ensuring IT requirements are appropriate quoted and formulated in contracts with external customers.
- Ensuring agreement of SLAs with external customers.
- Ensuring agreement of SLAs with the Business units.
- To have qualitative ownership of the CIS deliveries and services to agreed standards and schedules within agreed budget .
- Significant contribution to CIS strategies and domain strategies to ensure successful delivery
To build effective relationships with key business units in Europe specifically, GCS, Europe Express, Logistics and Corporate Centre to understand business requirements in order to develop proposals, provide quotation to generate projects leading to revenue growth.
To build an effective customer care organization for large global external customers supporting the presales phase, contract negotiations and the implementation phase of an external customer project.
To directly manage the Account Management department within Global CIS to ensure the business units and business IT are appropriately supported. To manage a strong effective internal relationships, particularly with Domain, Project Managers and Production Services in order to develop effective bids and stay close to performance.
To build a worldwide account strategy, whilst guiding and coordinating all regional CIS Account Management to ensure alignment for worldwide deliverables.