Steiner Leisure Limited is a global provider of spa services and operations, a manufacturer and distributor of premium skin, body and hair care products and an accredited educator teaching students the skills necessary to be a spa professional, including massage, skincare and spa management. Steiner, who has been synonymous with quality spa at sea for over 50 years, employ over 2000 spa professionals every year onboard over 25 luxury cruise lines including:
Carnival Cruise Lines www.carnival.com
Holland America www.hollandamerica.com
Norwegian Cruises www.ncl.com
Crystal Cruises www.crystalcruises.com
Disney Cruise Lines www.disneycruise.com
Orient Lines www.orientlines.com
Princess Cruises www.princess.com
Royal Caribbean Internation www.royalcaribbean.com
Celebrity Cruises www.celebritycruises.com
Oceania Cruises www.oceaniacruises.com
The Yachts of Seaborn www.seabourn.com
Windstart Cruises www.windstarcruises.com
Costa Cruises www.costacruise.com
Come practice your passion while seeing the world! Steiner Leisure is now hiring acupuncturists to work within their luxury spas on cruise ships. Working within a spa on board is an excellent way to explore the sea routes of the world while honing in on your acupuncture, public speaking, and marketing skills. All while earning income!
• Diplomas from a National college are accepted
• The education will need to be a minimum of 2 years and hairdressers will need to have an additional 1-year full time work experience as a hairdresser
As an International stylist you will work with all of types of hair, on both ladies and gentlemen, offering all services available in land based salon, together with so much more. As a hair stylist you will need to be multi-talented as you may offer many services.
• Go Smile teeth whitening, is a safe and effective cosmetic procedure, with the ability to lift stains leaving teeth up to six shades brighter.
• Elemis Exotic Hair and Scalp Ritual, a traditional Indian treatment, excellent to de-stress the shoulders and stimulate the scalp, and often combined with a blow-dry or similar finish.
Not forgetting your main role, which will be to offer ladies hair up styles and blow-dries for formal evenings, colouring and cutting for ladies and gentlemen. You will need strong communication skills and passion for your work to ensure that your column is always fully booked and that you exceed your revenue targets with ease.
You can apply for this job if you are:
MINIMUM AGE LIMIT IS 21 Y.O.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE WITH WORK EXPERIENCE ARE A MUST
Candidates should speak fluent English, be highly motivated, posses excellent personality and attitude. They should have great knowledge of position terminology, have relevant diploma, and have at least 2 years of intensive work experience in the according sphere.
• Resent CV / Resume with passport size photo
• Recommendations / References
• Diploma / Qualification certificate - in English or with translation to English
• Travel Passport Copy (must be valid for at least 2 year ahead)
• Police Clearance report
* If available also attach copies of: C1/D visa, STCW95 Basic Safety and Crowd Management Certificates, Seaman’s Book.
Essential Components Required
• Advise and consult with clients
• Shampoo and condition hair and scalp
• Style hair using drying and setting techniques
• Cut hair using basic techniques
• Change hair colour using basic techniques
• Fulfill salon reception duties
• Develop and maintain effective team work and relationships
• Support the health, safety and security of the salon environment
• Men's Hairdressing
• Dry hair into shape and create a finished look
Luxury cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
The First contract is 9 months, the rest are 6 - 7 month contracts followed by 5-6 week vacation.
Salary of Spa professionals on-board the cruise ship consist of their salary + 15 - 25% from product sales + tips, which comes up to 1500 - 2000 USD a month, could be even up to 4000 USD a month depending on commissions and tips received.