The Chassis Evaluation – Brake team is responsible for:
- Brake system evaluation
- Objective measurement of brake performance
- Software evaluation of control systems.
- Responsible for brake system performance evaluation.
- Work closely with brake system designers and in association with external brake suppliers.
- Plan and execute evaluation schedule and analyse test data.
- Use software to evaluate control systems (ABS performance, VSC and stability control).
- University or equivalent degree in Automotive or (Electro-) Mechanical Engineering.
- Less than 18 months working experience.
- Fluent in English (Japanese, German or French are an asset).
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Team worker.
- Willing to travel (20 to 40%).
- Willing to work in Japan for a longer period (3 months to 1.5 years).
As a young graduate, your career with us will start with a 19-month graduate development programme, which is a combination of working, and formal and informal training.
Besides a competitive base salary, you'll enjoy a wide range of extra legal benefits.