The Chassis Design division is responsible for:
- Local development and production preparation of chassis systems (suspension, steering, shift-system, brake system, etc.)
- Support of development of chassis and brake parts & systems for all Toyota vehicles in Europe.
- Support production preparation of chassis parts and systems and prototype development for locally produced vehicles.
- Co-operate with European Manufacturing divisions, related Toyota Europe divisions and local suppliers.
- University or equivalent degree in Automotive or (Electro-) Mechanical Engineering.
- Less than 18 months working experience.
- Fluent in English (Japanese, German or French are an asset).
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Team worker.
- Willing to travel (10%).
- Willing to work in Japan for a longer period (3 months to 1.5 years).
As a young graduate, your career with us will start with a 19-month graduate development programme, which is a combination of working, and formal and informal training.
Besides a competitive base salary, you'll enjoy a wide range of extra legal benefits.