The Body Design division is responsible for design and development of vehicles intended for the European market, such as:
- interior components, instrument panels and trim panels
- seats and seat belts
- functional parts, such as wipers, door handles, hinges
- upper body shell, assembly and exterior parts, bumpers, headlights
Total development and design responsibilities for some body parts (e.g. parts design using Catia V5, specification creation, control of the development schedule, controlling part list,…).
- Gather information on new technology, new products, materials and parts. Visit motor shows and investigate competitors’ vehicles, parts and production processes.
- Co-ordinate the design and development activities for body parts with European suppliers. Closely co-operate with Toyota Motor Corporation in Japan and European Manufacturing divisions.
- University or equivalent degree in Engineering.
- Less than 18 months working experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Some experience in design (CAD system).
- Knowledge of CAD (Catia V5 or Pro Engineer) are an asset.
- Team worker and willing to learn.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Willing to join 18 months training program in Japan.
As a young graduate, your career with us will start with a 19-month graduate development programme, which is a combination of working, and formal and informal training.
Besides a competitive base salary, you'll enjoy a wide range of extra legal benefits.