The Production Engineering division performs production preparation, design and installation of equipment and machinery on manufacturing plants throughout Europe. The Production Engineering division establishes and maintains relationships with machine tool suppliers, based on the Toyota Way philosophy.
- New model production preparation in our European manufacturing plants.
- Manage equipment-sourcing projects with equipment vendors and ensure they meet all scheduled deadlines and requirements (environment, safety, quality, productivity, cost, etc).
- Expand our relations with European equipment and tooling suppliers: evaluate potential companies based on cost, quality, technology, lead-time, environment & safety compliance and project management capabilities.
- University or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Less than 18 months working experience.
- Fluent in English, other languages are an asset.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (including negotiation skills).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Hands-on approach, practical mind.
- Team player.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to travel frequently (within Europe and to Japan).
As a young graduate, your career with us will start with a 19-month graduate development programme, which is a combination of working, and formal and informal training.
Besides a competitive base salary, you'll enjoy a wide range of extra legal benefits.