- Create add-ons and automation scripts helping real people use accounting services
- Build workflow solutions for small and medium companies, using advanced Google Sheets, reporting packages, innovative tools and platforms
- Analyze customer requirements and paths of future development
- Test new solutions in real life scenarios.
- Previous systems analyst, developer (scripting languages preferred), back-end IT engineer
- Analytical mindset, calm personality and team worker
- Knowledge of Google Apps Script will be a strong asset
- Experience in spreadsheet use
- Background in working with finance teams a plus
- Not afraid to actively seek and learn new technologies and ways of solving / overcoming issues
- Fluent in English (English will be your everyday working language) and Estonian.
- A key role in building a start-up from early stages
- Salary highly dependable on experience
- Exposure to new technologies and innovative way to deal with traditional processes
- Flexible working hours
- Small, open minded international team with honest communication style
- Possibility of partial remote work (up to 50%)
- Membership in Pärnu’s Forwardspace co-working community
- Bolt / public transport budget.