- Supervision of global Telecommunications Operations ensuring availability and performance of services according to SLAs.
- Solution studies for new architectures and implemtation of approved projects.
- Leading a global team of telecommunication specialists.
- Working with different global telecommunication vendors.
- University degree and min 5 years experience of Telecommunication area.
- Good knowledge of WAN/LAN; TCP/IP, VPN, MPLS, Ethernet, routing, firewalls and VoIP.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Good communication and leadership skills in international environment with a sense of cross-cultural diversity.
Opportunity to work and develop a WAN across ~10 sites around the world. We offer you challenging tasks, competitive compensation and the chance to be part of a constantly evolving global company. At Elcoteq, professionals enjoy opportunities at every stage of their career.