- Receiving and handling customer phone calls;
- Providing information about the service;
- Giving support to customers in general related questions;
- Use all manner of modern communication to offer the best possible service;
- Solving customers' elementary general problems (after around 5 weeks training).
- Fluency in Danish/Norwegian/Finnish/Swedish;
- Fluent English knowledge (Hungarian is not needed);
- Good PC handling is essential (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Excellent monotony tolerance;
- Customer orientation;
- Good typing skills;
- Voice and conversation skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Multinational circumstances;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working time.