Your main objective is to ensure outstanding sales and marketing performance for new Toyota vehicles in the Baltics. You coordinate, supervise, organise resources and objective setting within the following areas of
• Product planning and pricing
• You ensure the launch and homologation of the right products at right specification level competitively price-positioned for the Baltic States (e.g. product line-up, pricing, margin structures, etc.)
• Sales planning
• You will ensure efficient sales forecasting, ordering, stock management to motivate retailers to apply our pull strategy based on customer contracts
• You will ensure effective and efficient communication of Toyota brand values, models, event and after market offers (advertising and media). This also includes the research function
• You will ensure further development of this function to handle both vehicle and corporate issues
In addition to divisional responsibilities you participate in sales and strategy setting management meetings at Toyota Europe level and have a part in overall company strategy decision-making. You manage a team of 8 people, set objectives and involve your team in achieving set targets. You are responsible for guiding the budgeting process within your division and monitor and decide budget allocations within sales and marketing functions.
You are a suitable candidate if you have university degree in economics and/or business administration and minimum of 5 years of general leadership experience within marketing and sales. Your advantage would be if you have experience in slow- moving consumer goods or automotive sector.
As a successful candidate you are leader, proactive and pragmatic team player, strong personality, analytical and operational minded. You have excellent communication and negotiation skills. You are fluent in one of Baltic languages (Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian); English language is considered to be essential both in speaking and writing, knowledge of Russian language would be an advantage.
Toyota Baltic is an international and dynamic organization that operates in a young and informal atmosphere. We offer an attractive package for remuneration and there are various future development opportunities both locally and internationally.