Within the Information Computer Technology Department in the Functional Support Team, we are looking for a European ICT Functional Support Specialist (Supply Chain Management) due to the expanding nature of our business.
About the opportunity
Design, maintain and control large Oracle Databases (EBS and non-EBS) in addition to other Oracle Products.
- Fix Production Incidents related to Oracle Applications system and systems using Oracle technology.
- Work pro-actively with the Business and Peer Functional Consultants to resolve issues.
- Analyse route causes to prevent the recurrence of errors, providing functional information to Technical Support Team where appropriate, ensuring fixes are in line with the existing Pan-European Solution/Design.
- Manage Incidents to ensure priorities are followed and deadlines met, problem analysis whenever required.
- Take responsibility for the fixes coming from the Technical teams before going into production. Regularly update Incidents and interested parties with progress, managing the expectations of the business in a high pressure environment
The most important requirements for this position are your enthusiasm and drive for excellence. In addition, the ideal candidates must possess and meet the following requirements:
- Higher Vocational level education.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Basic Finance knowledge on accounting and budgeting.
- Oracle ERP - 11.5.8 or higher.
- SQL + PL/SQL + basic development knowledge.
- Oracle Discoverer.
- Availability to work outside office hours and weekends when required (stand by).
- High level of accuracy and prioritisation skills.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills.
Professional growth possibilities
Salary offered: 55 - 65 000 EUR / year