Working closely with the Product Development team, the Front End Developer will support operations and Product Owners with the creation of prototypes/MVPs, bug finding/fixing and data extraction. You will also work collaboratively with colleagues based in Oslo, Trondheim, Ljubljana, Cardiff, Gera and Tallinn.
The role demands someone who has a clear passion for realising new solutions and products. Candidates must have a sound working knowledge of several front end programming languages as versatility is particularly desirable, as well as a good awareness of new and current technologies, designs and development processes.
- Creating prototypes and MVPs for internal testing and client validation
- Testing new programs and products and fault finding
- Developing existing and improving programs
- Writing and testing code and then refining as necessary
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals
- Collaborate with colleagues remotely in different office locations
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external training
- Be fully engaged in software development cycle by contributing to requirements, schedules, activities, team meetings
- Be responsible for your own coding and documentation quality
- Be responsible for the consistency and coverage of technical documentation and unit testing
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in this field
- IT related university or similar degree (Bachelor/Masters)
- AngularJS, jQuery or similar framework experience
- Experience in designing interfaces for responsive web applications (developing mobile and tablet web sites)
- Familiar with Rest API and JSON/XML
- Java basic knowledge Personal Requirements:
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong design communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Being a team player, having a positive attitude, willingness to learn, be agile
- See any problem as a challenge and search for solutions together with a team
- Keep up to speed with trends and innovations in experience design, technology, development and visual design
- Be a part of a market leading company and work with Bookmakers, Sports Federations and Media clients.
- Be a part of a high performing team.
- Internal training and development opportunities.
- Salary depending on experience and performance
- Sport compensations & other company’s “goodies”.
- Comfortable office with kitchen and free parking space