Are you the Front-End Developer we're looking for?
Reliability, correctness, responsibility, self-control—these are the qualities we look for in our coworkers. You should be a good communicator and eager to work without precise instructions. Always brimming with confidence and ready to take initiative, you are the teammate of anyone's dreams.
Does that sound about right? Then send us your application! Now's an exciting time to join our team. We're building new platforms, hiring quicker than ever, and attracting more and more customers who love our ethical and responsible approach.
How we'd like you to help us:
• Code user stories
• Code automated tests (on unit, integration, and system level)
• Investigate and fix bugs and issues
• Create architectural designs
• Document solutions and requirements
• Maintain development environments and tools
• Own implementation quality and technical debt
• Share technical knowledge and experience with team members
• Participate as a team member in a cross-functional team
• Participate in work planning
• Help with manual functional and non-functional testing if needed
• Execute manual and automated regression tests
• Perform test result analysis
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
• Focus on output and quality in-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming
• Experience with multiple scripting languages such as PHP, Java, Python, Perl, Bash
• Experience working with UNIX/Linux environments, SSH/SCP and version control systems (Git)
• Strong knowledge of PHP, SQL, and relational database structures/functions
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills
• Experience building highly scalable distributed systems
• Knowledge of Agile development or an eagerness to learn
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to solve technical problems
• Ideally, a BS or MS degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent years of experience
• Fluent spoken and written English
Compensation and perks
• You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
• We do everything in our power to promote a healthy lifestyle: You'll benefit from sporting and medical benefits, counselling when you need it, a masseur in the office, healthy snacks in the kitchen, and regular health check-ups.
• We're proud of the fun, friendly, and comfortable work environment we've created. We celebrate work anniversaries and birthdays, have a recreation room, and arrange many great team events.
• Your perks will also include Estonian language courses, extra vacation days for special life events, and parking discounts.
• You'll be welcome to contribute your ideas to improving the company.
• You'll get all the equipment and training you'll need to do your best work