- Ensure all safety requirements for passengers during flight;
- Represent and fulfill company’s policies regarding customer service;
- Provide all passengers with a service according in-flight service concept;
- Provide passengers with information during flight.
- Minimum age of 20 years;
- Minimum 1 year work experience as a Flight Attendant;
- Fluent Estonian, English - both written and spoken; Russian – spoken;
- Medical Certificate Class 2;
- High school or equivalent diploma would be an advantage;
- Earlier customer service experience would be an advantage;
- Valid B737 license.
The perfect candidate also:
- Is outgoing, energetic, flexible and friendly;
- Has sense of occasion and control;
- Has good collaborative skills both independently and as a team member;
- Has ability to remain calm and efficient in situations of stress.
Please send the following certificates (indicating “Flight Attendant, Estonia”) by e-mail cv(eta)flylalcharters.com:
▪Current CV (with a full working history showing dates of employment and photo), motivation letter in English;
▪Copies of License and any Training Certificates.