It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea.
Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a KYC (Know Your Customer) Specialist, you will be part of ensuring that KYC Operations Finland conducts high quality risk analysis on customers and takes necessary mitigating actions. We are building the team to start as of the end of September.
You will work in a complex international environment of sanctions, Anti Money Laundering and financial crime, being responsible for performing due diligence on Nordea’s customers to manage money laundering, terrorist financing and other financial crime risks.
What we are offering is a challenging position in an international field of Financial Anti-Crime. As a specialist you will have a great opportunity not only to develop your professional skills, but also advance in your career.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will join KYC Operations Mass Market Team, where we as a part of Group Financial Crime Prevention organization play a central role in Nordea´s group-wide financial crime compliance effort
- Investigate and analyze customer activities, product use, patterns and behavior
- Update customer profiles in accordance with KYC requirements
- Evaluate customer risk level and assign proper AML risk classification to customers
- Deliver high quality Enhanced Due Diligence reviews on High Risk customers
- Monitor and analyze complex transaction patterns
- Escalate suspicious business activities
- Participate in relevant initiatives for continuous improvement
- It is crucial that you understand the importance of being compliant. You are a team player willing to support others in reaching our common goals in a changing environment
We are a unit of dedicated professionals with a passion to prevent financial crime.
The prole is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You´re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it´s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
- You are fluent in Finnish, both spoken and written (C1/C2) and English in communication level
- Experience in Know Your Customer (KYC) / Financial Crime / Anti Money Laundering (AML) area, preferably in a financial institution is an advantage
- Understanding of the relevant regulatory landscape, especially customer (Enhanced) Due Diligence processes
- Comfortable with problem solving and analytical thinking
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes with optimism
- You have preferably Bachelor’s degree in Business
The team will be located in Tallinn, Estonia.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Please send us your CV with motivation letter in English as soon as possible. We start the interviews and can make selections during the application time. Starting time of work in our team will be end of September/beginning of October.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
We accept only job applicants with existing residency / work permit in EU.
18 July 2019