to head our Finance & Controlling functions, and actively contribute in that perspective to the overall performance and success of our company. The F&C functions include approximately 15 employees. The Financial Director is a member of the Management team and reports to the Managing Director, as well as to the regional CFO, located in Helsinki.
- all Finance & Controlling issues including Accounting, IFRS, laws and regulations, taxation, and Group reporting;
- budgeting and controlling, cash management and internal control of systems and routines;
- standardizing and steering the above mentioned functions in the company according to group wide international instructions.
We expect an applicant to have:
- a successful track record of at least 7-10 years in logistics business, preferably in an international company;
- been responsible for the Finance function or Head of Controlling for 2 - 3 years;
- experience in managing people and processes;
- potential to grow with the company and clear profit orientation;
- strong analytical skills and very good communication skills;
- business fluency in Estonian and English, German is an advantage.
In return we offer a chance to work for one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics services, a wide range of challenging tasks, exciting job opportunities as well as opportunities and ways of developing a career within the company. We also offer a pleasant working climate and motivating compensation package.