Reporting to the Managing Director, the Financial Controller is responsible for organising the finance function in fund management company. Working closely with other team members you will focus on building and maintaining internal routines and relationships with outside service providers. This position is key in supporting our growth by ensuring smooth integration of new business into existing operations.
- Organise company accounting, documentation management, regulatory reporting.
- Provide management reporting.
- Monitor fund accounting, maintain relationships with service providers.
- Ensure proper integration of new businesses into existing routines and relationships.
- Assist in developing group internal rules and regulations.
Diploma in finance or law. Willingness to master in both.
At least 3 years of working experience in finance responsibility.
Work on systematic way and pay attention to details.
Confident and able to work independently.
Good communication skills. Good oral and written English.
Previous experience in international auditing company would be a bonus.
Standing as a member of dynamic, entrepreneurial team you will participate in building investment business of offering European investment institutions to invest into emerging economies. You get unique experience in creating and maintaining finance function for fund management company. After mastering on function, we expect you to become a CFO.