- Manage, oversights of all company financial processes and transactions and to ensure professional level of cash flow management and cost control;
- Develop and oversight company internal control processes;
- Implement and ensure compliance with Group financial, accounting, taxation policies;
- Coordinate audit activities;
- Calculation of taxes and preparation of tax reports;
- Manage costs receivables, debt collection and credit control;
- To perfom any other tasks given by the direct manager.
- University degree in finance, economics, business (MA/MBA preferred);
- Minimum 4 years experience in finance, auditing or accounting in an international setting;
- Strategic thinker, strong analytical ability;
- Very good knowledge on tax, accounting and company operations;
- Fluent in Estonian and in English languages;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proven effectiveness in setting priorities;
- Experience collaborating in dynamic, diverse, multinational team.
- Challenging work in the world's largest leading IT company;
- Countinous training, self-development, professional growth and international career opportunities;
- Modern and truly international work enviroment;
- Competitive compensation package according to skill level and experience;
- Flexible working time;
- Sports benefits package.