KONE Estonia is part of KONE, one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. KONE has been ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow® experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings.
We are now looking for a Finance Manager to manage the day-to-day business and financial controlling activities to meet the units short and long-term business objectives. You will ensure that KONE business activities are conducted in accordance with the KONE Financial Control Models (FCM), and that financial impacts are measured and reported following the KONE accounting standards and reporting instructions. You will also support the definition of local financial policies and ensure that the adherence to both local and global policies is controlled.
• Perform or organize the execution of the business and financial controlling tasks as defined in KONE FCM
• Ensure that tax, treasury, statutory statement, book keeping, consolidation tasks and local financial statements are met on a timely and accurate basis and in line with internal instructions and external regulations
• Analyze organization’s business activities and actual performance and advise management on financial matters and impacts of the business transactions and decisions
• Support the management in forecasting the future results of their business
• Provide technical expertise and advice on financial issues to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities
• Develop and implement annual unit budgets in line with global budgeting guidelines
• Maintain strong connections with other finance colleagues within KONE to share best practices and to understand current and future trends
• Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of finance professionals to achieve established goals
• University degree or diploma of highest professional education in accountancy, economics or finance
• 3-5 years’ experience in Chief Accountant’s role, ensuring reporting according to local statutory and corporate requirements
• Good Estonian and English language skills, both spoken and written, Russian language skills are an asset
• Work experience with local bookkeeping system and corporate reporting system SAP is an asset
• Ready to support local and regional management in decision making by providing relevant financial information
• Team player attitude and ability to mentor colleagues in the area of competence
• Readiness to learn quickly and ability to align to rapidly changing business environment
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
We offer an opportunity to join a local branch of large international corporation, leading player in it’s industrial sector:
• Opportunity to take a challenge to lead local finance and accountancy team and to become a part of the global finance and reporting team
• Cooperative, responsive and friendly colleagues
• Reliable working environment
• Motivating remuneration package
For additional information, please contact Region Director Markus Nisula, tel. +372 568 00011.
If you are interested in this position, please visit www.kone.com/jobs and send your application and salary expectation by February 28, 2017. For direct access to the application form, please use Job ID number 31280.