Your main objective is to promote profitable company development through provision of timely financial information, analyses and forecasting for company management purposes and leading IT function in Toyota Baltics focusing on strategy, project management and implementation.
You coordinate, supervise, organise resources and objective setting within the area of Finance, Accounting and IT.
• Ensure timely, correct and efficient financial reporting (both to corporate functions and state institutions)
• Ensure proper functioning of accounting and daily bookkeeping
• Ensure timely and correct management reporting for decision–making purposes
• Ensure financial forecasting and analysis
• Ensure smooth budgeting process (preparing, compiling, monitoring and follow-up)
• Ensure risk management (insurance, legal, contractual)
• Manage and supervise implementation of new finance system
• Coordination of IT projects (network, hardware and software)
• Ensure pan-European applications roll-out according to plan
In addition to divisional responsibilities you participate in company decision-making and participate in business plan and budget meetings on Toyota Europe level. Your task is to manage your team, set objectives and involve your team in achieving set targets.
You are a suitable candidate if you have university degree in finance and/or economics and/or business administration. Minimum 5 years of professional experience in finance and accounting management position is required. Your previous experience includes also management of a team of people. Your advantage would be if you have experience in working for an international company.
As a successful candidate you are persistent and execute structured approach. You work systematically, set realistic objectives, act and focus on targets. You are a team player, proactive in initiating necessary actions, have strong analytical skills and operational mindedness. You are fluent in one of Baltic languages (Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian); English language is considered to be essential both in speaking and writing, knowledge of Russian language would be an advantage.
Toyota Baltic is an international and dynamic organization that operates in a young and informal atmosphere. We offer an attractive package for remuneration and there are various future development opportunities both locally and internationally.