- FA manufacturing process & solution responsible;
- FA equipment programming & maintenance responsible;
- Supporting production to solve production problems, train operators.
- Worked in manufacturing industry;
- Technology processes knowledge;
- Higher education that contributes to the achievement of professional goals;
- Knowledge of spoken and written English. Knowledge of Estonian and Russian is a plus;
- Computer skills in the scope of the programmes necessary for working in the position;
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge.
- Opportunity to be involved in the implementation of the new LTE (4G) technology in Estonia;
- Constantly developing working environment that is oriented to professional competence;
- Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.