- Participates in sales strategy discussions for assigned area, agrees short and long term goals and negotiates the Product Group sales budget.
- Achieves product marketing targets and budgets through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
- Support the local Sales organization in determining the most technically appropriate and cost effective solution. Preparation of demanding offers.
- Responsible for defining the transfer price and selling products, systems and service to local Sales organization focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for Global Product Group.
- Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- University degree in technical and/or business studies
- At least 3 years sales experience
- Basic product management skills
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Good English language skills
- Knowledge and work experience in MS Office, in CAD system
- Excellent communication skills with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious and goal-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and drive timelines
- Excellent project management skills in cross functional environment.
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills
- Opportunity for professional development and for growing your abilities and skills in various areas
Apply latest the 22.07.2019 via employee self-service
Additional info: Maria Kruusel, ABB Recruitment Specialist, +372 5680 0528
22 July 2019