Social Media Marketing Managers are responsible for implementing social media strategies, engaging with customers on social networks (preferably on Facebook), fostering the adoption of social media tools, monitoring the Internet for related topics, generating leads, and reporting to the upper management. Employers select candidates who demonstrate throughout their resumes online marketing expertise, excellent communication and writing skills, organization, time management, and computer proficiency.
- Create strong partnerships with internal Marketing Managers and Clients
- Manage ad campaigns in facebook for direct ads and remarketing. Has 1+ years of experience working with facebook ad platform
- Manage production budgets and approvals
- Manage relationship and project management responsibilities for strategic sourcing and procurement
- Able to be the lead point of contact for agencies where we create large scale campaign work
- Maintain brand integrity across all project deliverables
- Manage the development of high quality materials (with tight deadlines and across multiple teams and projects)
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions, and coordinate resources across multiple projects and teams
- Master degree or 2+ years experience working in a creative agency, production studio, brand design and/or digital product marketing company
- Experience working with Product Marketing, Creative Agencies and Production companies
- Experience in Excel, Oracle or Keynote
- Cross-functional collaborator and able to thrive in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment
- Exhibits organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Communication skills
- Experience managing product marketing projects and operations in a fast-paced Internet or online marketing company.
- Problem-solving capability
- Experience in live action, digital, and animation production (from production to editorial to finishing and delivery).
- High salary with bonus system
- Working in A class office space
- Quality working conditions
- Professional development opportunities