Travel without moving!
A Bright shining soul is needed to join a star team of Hostel Administrators that really care about helping their International guests feel, warm, safe and at home.
- Welcome and farewell guests, checking them in and out of their rooms
- Answering emails and phone calls
- Are friends to our guests helping them have a great time in Tallinn!
- Keeping a harmonious environment both physically and psychologically
- Serving Drinks and selling extra services such as tours, hookah pipe and bike hire
- Housekeeping, making sure beds are made and facilities are clean
- Handle and account for daily income of sales
- Must be 18 +
- To speak read and write Estonian & English
- Clean and Clear personal organisation,
- Good local knowledge attractions and distractions in Tallinn
- Able to Multitask (to remember set tasks whilst responding to immediate needs)
- Accounting (able to calculate and record data accurately),
- I.T. aware (known your way around a computer, emailing and social media
- Charismatic and Socially adaptable (able to adapt to different cultures being sensitive to cultural differences)
- Humble & Honest (able to take instruction and is pleased to help with all types of cleaning and keeping house)
- Travel experience (knows what is to travel and knows how a hostel works)