• provides ideas and implementation of marketing programs for channels;
• organizes and presents trade related programs to the sales team;
• ordering of promotional and non promotional marketing materials for the country;
• initiates market visibility activation projects in line with budget and marketing priorities;
• follows up special country events;
• controls marketing warehouse.
• 2-year experience in marketing, previous work excperience in marketing or in sales
• university degree in marketing or business administration
• good analytical thinking
• language skills: Estonian and English - fluent in reading, writing and speaking, Russian - middle level in speaking.
• computer skills (MS Excel and other MS Office applications)
• driving license - B category.
• opportunity to work for a business that grows fast enough to match your career goals
• excellent working atmosphere that fosters personal and professional development
• supportive team