• ESD procedures/work instructions creation and update;
• ESD requirements control and follow up;
• ESD risk analyzes;
• Evaluation/ Approval of ESD equipment, tools, wearing/gloves, packing material, etc;
• ESD measurement system and data maintaining;
• Performing ESD audits;
• ESD Trainings organization for personnel.
• University degree in Engineering and at least 2 year work experience in the same area or relevant or College/Polytechnic level of Engineering education and at least 3 year work experience in the same area;
• ESD requirements/philosophy knowledge;
• Experience in engineering;
• Experience in production;
• Good spoken and written English, Estonian and Russian language will be an advantage;
• Good computer skills;
• Can work independently as well as in a team, Communication skills;
• Result orientation;
• Developing others.
• Innovative and good working atmosphere;
• Possibilities for international career;
• Motivation and Compensation System based on work results.