- Perform constructability reviews
- Utilize project automation tools
- Prepare field designs in accordance with project agreements. Prepare field design changes.
- Design temporary construction facilities as required
- Implement project construction quality control requirements including inspection and testing of installations
- Develop punchlists of incomplete work
- Prepare deviation reports to document nonconforming conditions as required
- Provide technical direction to superintendents and craft. Support field craft supervision.
- Implement design document distribution
- Control calibrated measuring and test equipment used on the project
- Implement a preventative maintenance program for permanent plant project equipment
- Prepare material summary reports using project automation tools
- Report installed quantities
- Prepare field material requisitions for permanent plant materials as required
- Perform receipt inspection and monitoring of interim construction site storage areas for permanent plant materials.
- Perform system/area turnovers including preparation of applicable as built documents and inspection records communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
Degree Required: B.S. in Electrical Engineering
Duties: Typically works as part of a project team, reporting to the department manager and/or lead electrical engineer. Typical engineering tasks will include equipment specification and procurement, engineering calculations including relay coordination, developing one-line diagrams, control schematics and design drawings for construction.
Excellent Salary Packages in line with experience on offer.
Benefits, Bonus Structure & Performance Bonus where applicable
Some packages highly Incentivised