We are looking for one engineer to work alongside our fault-finding, modification and warranty teams on the new rolling stock for the Tallinn Tram Units.
Job functions and responsibilities:
• Head of Testing Team in Tallinn, dealing with our client.
• Conduct all necessary testing of all tram systems and equipment (both electronic-computing and mechanical)
• Be able to interpret schematic diagrams
• Competent when dealing with mechanical equipment
• Be PC literate with the ability to learn new software programmes quickly
• Contribute to good depot housekeeping and maintain health and safety standards in accordance with CAF procedures.
Technical Competencies Essential
• Degree in engineering, specialized in electronics, electricity, mechatronics or related fields.
• 2 years post apprenticeship experience in maintenance, testing and/or commissioning machinery or capital goods.
• Cross disciplined – electrical/mechanical
• English spoken fluently.
• Speaking Spanish will be valued.
CAF offers a challenging oportunity for a career in the railway sector, working along with a multinational team.
The project's length is around 2 years. The contract will be signed through a temporary agency in Tallinn.