▪ Design and modification of power supply- and distribution plant.
▪ Develop single and interconnection diagrams for low voltage field.
▪ Prepare purchase, production, installation and operation documentation.
▪ Participate in the product team.
▪ Sales and life cycle support.
▪ Perform electrical surveys.
▪ Participate in development programs.
▪ Contribute to product improvements and standardization.
▪ Higher education degree in electrical engineering (BSc or MSc)
▪ Experienced engineers are desirable, but newly educated are encouraged to apply
▪ Good knowledge of relevant technical standards and specification.
▪ Experience and excellent knowledge with AutoCAD
▪ Good knowledge in PLC programming.
▪ Fluent English written and oral.
▪ Good communication and cooperation skills. Concerned with multidiscipline problems.
▪ Able to work independently as part of a team.
▪ Able to research and analyze information of considerable difficulty and draw valid conclusions.
▪ Competitive terms with good pension and insurance.
▪ Subcontractor agreement.
▪ Exciting challenges with good terms.
▪ Many opportunities for new mission.
▪ Friendly atmosphere.