Employer: Schleith GmbH Baugesellschaft
Civil engineering: urban engineering, roadworks, structural engineering, construction engineering.
Graduate engineer for our branches in Waldshut, Rheinfelden, Umkirch, Achern and the region North of Karlsruhe and the Mannheim area.
You have knowledge of the VOB (Vergabe- und Vertragsordnung für Bauleistungen = German Construction Contract Procedures, available in English) and always pay particular consideration to cost and performance. You will take responsibility for the projects assigned to you and demonstrate a high level of professionalism in communication with colleagues in costings, purchasing, machinery and technology as well as with building teams and especially with builders. You have German language skills according to the level B1. Junior graduates may also apply.
· an interesting and secure job as part of a committed team;
· good, performance-oriented payment (depending on experience, gross salary starting from 3200 € / month);
· performance-related salary components;
· company vehicles;
· career opportunities;
· a company pension (deferred compensation);
· training opportunities in technology, languages, and personal development;
· a single contact person for all branches and job offers;
· remuneration of travel expenses (e.g. for job interviews), full or partial;
· a welcoming company culture: every new employee is mentored by a veteran employee;
· support finding accommodation;
· support with necessary administrative requirements;
· possibility of contact via Skype;
· support for foreign families integrating into new communities.
Please apply below with your CV in German or English!