• Collaborates with other marketing channels, Sales, Product Development and the executive team to develop the strategy and vision for TravelSim/Top Connect online program.
• Interprets quantitative data, extracting accurate conclusions and identifying web usage trends.
• Envisions, defines and overseas the development of our internet web site, including feature functionality, user interface, SEO, landing page optimization, effective online merchandising of products and promotions and overall user experience.
• Manages content strategy and annual calendar of activities.
• Strong analysis of marketing metrics, including return on investment on campaigns and effectiveness of responses.
• Segments customer base and delivers relevant results based upon segmentation.
• Stays well versed in all aspects of e-retail, including organic and paid searches, multiple landing pages, infrastructure, data center and back-end operations, product and software lifecycle, customer acquisition and retention, competitive research, creative design and fulfillment.
• Completes an in-depth understanding of internet trends, tools and business models.
• Collaborates with all revenue channels to maximize new business opportunities.
• 3-5 years prior experience in e-commerce, multi-channel setting
• Must have a very good knowledge of English and Russian language
• Strong online merchandising and marketing experience.
• Familiarity with financials and budgeting.
• Strong analytical skills and a pattern of fact-based decision-making.
• Innovative, proactive, team player
• Proven track record in integrating offline/online sales channels
• Must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to collaborate with staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
• Personal development and realization opportunities
• Rewarding work in internationally recognized enterprise