With overall responsibility to develop JYSK retail operations, optimizing of turnover and profit in JYSK shops, basing on JYSK concept and values.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Establishment, development and operations of JYSK concept in JYSK shops.
- Control of stores observing JYSK concepts: store layout, administrative routines, customer service, following on purchase and marketing plans.
- Planning, budgeting and operations follow-up to secure budgeted turnover and profit objectives.
- The optimization of the shop network according to country goals and objectives.
- Managing store managers and store employees.
As an organisation that values talent, we are looking for outstanding individual who enjoy working in a multicultural team, and who will be or have:
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration;
- Successful work experience of chain or district manager, preferably within international environment, at least 2 years;
- Thorough knowledge of legislation issues;
- A pro-active thinker who can identify and maximise new opportunities;
- Self-driven, well-organized and adaptive;
- Fluent English, Estonian and Russian
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with software Navision will be an advantage.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing business. and to be a member of a dynamic team.