* Set targets to SPG and DSP providers and monitor those periodically
* Agree loading slot list
* Cost follow-up of SPG and indirect distribution
* Support sourcing in maintaining the contracts and in price negotiation
* First escalation point for SPG and DSP providers.
* University degree education
* Decent job experience preferably in logistics
* Fluent in Estonian and English both spoken and written
* Good knowledge of MS Office
* Basic knowledge of SAP system
* Ability to set and achieve challenging targets, have a strong personal drive and social skills
* Be a team player and have the ability to solve problems both individually and in a team
* Willingness to acquire new knowledge
* Good analytical skills, business and financial understanding.
•Opportunity to be involved in the implementation of the new LTE (4G) technology in Estonia;
•Constantly developing working environment that is oriented to professional competence;
•Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.