- Freight rates and their trends monitoring and negotiating.
- Routes and transportation modes risk assessment, development of the measures of the risk reduction.
- Personnel management.
- Control the work of department employees, increase the work efficiency.
- Planning stock reserve.
- Make up the plan of the purchase orders based on the sales plan.
- Review of the claims and their compilation on the transportation, lost and damage of the cargos in transit and/or during storage.
- Higher education.
- At least 5 years of previous working experience in export-import operations in logistics.
- At least 3 years of previous experience in people management.
- At least 3 years of experience in negotiations with international carriers.
- Knowledge of types of transports (maritime, land, air); transportation documentations; INCOTERMS delivery terms, freight basics; etc.
- Ability to work in multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent Russian and English language skills.
- Good Estonian language skills.
- Availability for business trips.
- Working experience in international company as a top manager.
- Possibility to collaborate with colleagues from other countries.
The recruitment process for this position will be carried out by recruitment company Recruitment Estonia OÜ (CVO Recruitment). Find us at: www.cvo.ee.