• responsible to create and develop business strategy for Puumerkki Latvia together with General Manager
• responsible for annual planning and realising an agreed budget
• responsible for organizing daily work in organisation pbtaining agreed targets
• build up co-operation system wiht production units
• constantly observe situation in market to find better prices and solutions
• put into operation Puumerkki terminal in Riga to development sales for construction companies and retailers
• preparation of follow-up and monthly summary reports
• responsible for office administration in co-operation with controller of Puumerkki Baltics
You have a suitable university or higher vocational diploma and equivalent working experience in sales, business of wood production. Experience of leadership is needed. The position abilities to both co-operate and work independetly with clear vision of our sales concept regardless the problem complexity. We also value readiness to travel. Good English skills are essential. Other langage skills help the work (Russian, Latvian, Finnish).
We offer a competitive salary, together with the chance of playing a key role in the companies continues success.
The salary offered will be commensurate with experience.