We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead digital marketing team in Tallinn. The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Orchestrate the execution of omnichannel digital campaigns across all digital channels and platforms, including website, social media platforms, paid media, SEO, PPC, mobile, etc.
- Maintain schedules, budgets, assets, and all project details to ensure digital marketing team is working towards successful execution.
- Manage the production of digital content in multiple formats for web and lead web development projects for a variety of digital campaigns.
- Staying up to date on current and emerging digital trends, best practices, and technologies.
- Interpreting and reporting results obtained from digital campaigns, and work with partners to define actionable items.
Things That Should Be in Your Background
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills in Estonian and in English. Russian is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience required.
- Advanced understanding of digital media.
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role
- Adaptable with changing priorities and conditions.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of urgency and follows through.
- Personal development and self-realization opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting team of young and ambitious specialists
- Wide range of company benefits
02 May 2019