Responsibility areas of this position are related to retail- and business internet bank developments, mobile bank- and mobile services development, authentication and security development projects for internet and mobile banks. Also internet marketing related bigger projects within electronic channels area in Swedbank Baltic Banking.
Projects are mainly international, for which very good communication skills and high competence in initiating and executing multinational projects are presumed. Strong vision and previous experience in electronic channel development or similar area are highly preferred.
Main expectations for the new Development Manager are:
- Graduated or post-graduated education, or studies in progress within economic, infotechnological or other similar area;
- Strong interest towards specifics of electronic channels area, internet solutions and innovation, interested in new technologies and willing to share knowledge with others;
- Good knowledge in internet as a marketing channel;
- Open-minded, accurate, with a good sense of duty and planning skills;
- Very good communication and collaboration skills;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- All necessary support and instructions during the induction period;
- Wide range of projects across Swedbank Baltic Banking and cooperation with Sweden;
- A job among highly qualified and competent specialists in internet banking development area;
- With good compensation package based on experience and results.
The position can be located in Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania, with ability to travel.
In order to apply please send your CV and motivation letter with remark "Development Manager" to cv(at)swedbank.ee or apply via CV Keskus before 06th of July 2009.