• Day-to-day technically lead and manage a team of up to 5 developers.
• Responsible for development process implementation, employee development planning, performance planning.
• Report progress of the projects, mitigates risks and assures quality. Manages projects to be delivered on time and within budget.
• Work with the development team, product management, quality assurance team and system architects to ensure the projects developed meets system requirements and design specifications.
• Provide technical guidance to other team members within area of expertise.
• Understand, apply and support company processes and code standards, take part in code reviews.
Required Skills Include:
• University degree or MSc in computer science or related engineering field.
• 7+ years of experience in software development.
• 3-5 years of team leadership experience required.
• Experience with software development in Java, C++ and Oracle, PLSQL.
• Experience in Object Oriented development skills using Java, J2EE, C++.
• Experience in UNIX and/or Windows development environment.
• Strong problem solving and team working skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• At least Intermediate English level (writing and oral).
In return for your results, HireRight will provide you with the opportunity to develop your full potential in an entrepreneurial e-commerce environment.
HireRight offers competitive compensation package with excellent employee benefits:
• Education Assistance Program
• Sports Program
• Employee SPOT Award
• Generous Referral Program
• And much more!