CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
We are looking for a talented engineer to work in powertrain and chassis design. The suitable candidate has excellent engineering skills together with personal interest and initiative.
The Design Engineer has the following main responsibilities:
* to produce and complete schemes and drawings on 3D CAD programs;
* to use computer and advanced analysis programs;
* to develope design solutions following given parameters such as material, geometric tolerances, heat treatment etc;
* to follow Department and Quality procedures;
* to report to management as required;
* to communicate and collaborate with other departments, engineers and suppliers;
* to assist and provide guidance to other designers;
* to complete all responsibilities to agreed timescales and with minimal supervision.
It is a permanent full time job, Monday to Friday. Location: United Kingdom.
* Very good level of spoken and written English
* At least Masters graduate in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering (2:2 degree)
* Good knoweledge in maths, physics and CAD programs
* Independence, initiative and innovation
* Very good communication skills
* Good in stress management and able to adjust easily
* Ability to learn fast
* Previous work experience
* Personal interest towards motorcycles, mechanics etc.
* Motivating salary package
* Possibilities for development and self-improvement
* Permanent and stable employment
* Safe working enviroment and modern tools/machines to work with
* Variety of extra bonuses
* Assistance with required documentation
The recruitment process is fully handled by AR Personal. To apply for this position please send your CV and motivational letter in English through CV Keskus or directly to our email address: info(at)arpersonal.ee. Please mark the subject as "DESIGN ENGINEER"