Deployment Manager is responsible for software deployment activities in Playtech: registering, planning, tracking, coordinating and executing software rollout plan. Deployment Manager works closely with product development and QA managers, technical account managers and operational specialists throughout the entire release phase of the software development lifecycle. Deployment manager ensures successful and flawless deployments of Playtech software updates.
• Managing the deployment schedule of supported products.
• Making sure that application components versions in production environments are tracked properly.
• Planning, coordinating and execution of software deployment activities.
• Tracking possible deployment related incidents and guaranteeing root cause analysis.
• Taking part in improvement initiatives of the deployment process.
• Excellent time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Service-oriented and team-oriented attitude
• Ability to handle stress
• Awareness and knowledge of ITIL framework
• Experience in IT project- or process management
• Experience with any Service Desk application or issue and project tracking software
• Personal development and realization
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise
• Motivating work environment
• Motivating colleagues