- Being the interface to the Market by interacting with Customer Logistics and Market Units within Ericsson;
- Assuring customer deliveries;
- Validation of the market forecasts;
- Set the short term production plan by analysing market demand and communicate this to the organisation.
- Relevant international experience from the field of Production, Purchasing or Logistics;
- Ability to achieve challenging targets, have a strong personal drive and social skills;
- Ability to switch between the holistic view and the detailed view of the business;
- Higher education that contributes to the achievement of professional goals;
- Knowledge of spoken and written English. Knowledge of Estonian and Russian is a plus;
- Computer skills in the scope of the programmes necessary for working in the position;
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge.
- Opportunity to be involved in the implementation of the new LTE (4G) technology in Estonia;
- Constantly developing working environment that is oriented to professional competence;
- Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.