ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL - www.royalcaribbean.com
Deck Supervisor with F & B shipboard experience are still required. Candidate will be reporting to Executive Housekeeper and supervising pool butlers. Actually responsible for the opening, maintaining and closing pool decks. Pool butlers besides maintaining pool deck will be passing snacks, canapes and attending to guest's needs. Carrier path for the candidate can be in both departments: Housekeeping and F & B. It could be great opportunity for the very outgoing Waiter. Social skills are must as candidate will spend all the time around the guests.
You can apply for this job if you are:
At least 21 years of age
speak good English
are hospitable and friendly person
having relevant experience
The relevant details and position description:
- One deck supervisor per ship; will report to the chief housekeeper, with a dotted line to the F&B manager
- Will oversee approximately 8 or 9 pool butlers
- Second interview with Operations required.
ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE IS NEEDED
Luxury cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
Work experience in International Company
Food, accommodation, and medical insurance expenses are covered by the company
- Contract length 6 months
- Company will pay joining ticket, and return tickets
- Salary is $50 monthly, and they will participate in the supervisors gratuity pool (potential earnings are between $2,300-$2,700 per month