You are the right person for this job if you have:
• Proficiency with PL/SQL programming language;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Understanding about software production lifecycle;
• Good command of the English and Estonian.
We also value:
• Familiarity with SQL performance tuning;
• Experience with T-SQL language;
• Database modeling using Erwin or any other relevant tool;
• Experience with agile methodologies.
This job comes with the opportunity to work with the professionals in the securities and correspondent banking services area dedicated to stock exchange operations.