You are the right person for this job if you have:
- Proficiency with PL/SQL programming language;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Understanding about software production lifecycle;
- Good command of the English and Estonian.
We also value:
- Familiarity with SQL performance tuning;
- Experience with T-SQL language;
- Database modeling using Erwin or any other relevant tool;
- Experience with agile methodologies.
This job comes with the opportunity to work with the professionals in the securities and correspondent banking services area dedicated to stock exchange operations.