- Install, operate and maintain complex centralized and distributed computer systems in a multi-vendor environment.
- Perform 2nd level support to all customers, infrastructure and develop solutions to stabilize customer environments.
- Oracle and DB2 database installation, administration and support.
- Database and Index reorganization.
- User and Rights administration.
- Batch management, disk space administration, performance tuning.
- Backup/Restore, Systems tuning, Database backup/restore.
- Tivoli TSM installation and upgrade.
- Written and spoken English (German or other additional foreign language is advantage).
- Knowledge of databases (DB2, Sybase, Oracle v9 or higher – primarily, SQL Server is welcomed).
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows NT, W2K, XP, UNIX, SUN, AIX, Linux), IP Services.
- RMAN skills.
- Advantage - Knowledge of Tivoli SW (DM, TEC, SWD, TSM,).
- Basic experience in systems and network monitoring.
- Customer and service orientation, Ability to operate well in an international environment, multicultural environment.
- Reliability, responsiveness and flexibility, Teamwork skills, High motivation, Communication Skills.
- 16/7 or 24/7 shift environment (including nights, weekends and holidays).
Work in a multi-cultural environment with a leading IT company.
Competitive package (interesting working conditions and benefits).