Playtech is looking for an Oracle Database Administrator for our office in Tartu, who would be working with the company’s global database solutions. The challenges include working with high-volume databases and using hi-tech solutions.
Responsibilities of an Oracle specialist:
Administering the Oracle database, solving problems, evaluating and testing new functionalities and technological solutions, performance tuning, counseling product development.
• Team player
• Quick learner
Professional skills and experience
• Experience of administering mission-critical Oracle database solutions
• Good written and spoken English
• Experience of working with Solaris Operating System
• Higher education in the field of IT is an asset (be still be obtained)
• Personal development and realization
• Motivating colleagues
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise