Your main tasks will be to plan, implement and manage the TCP/IP networks for all our three Tele2 operations in the Baltics. You will be a part of all new projects related to data network and will in those projects be responsible to decide and implement cost-efficient data network solutions.
In order to execute your work you need to co-ordinate with the other Baltic responsible (transmission, billing, switch, etc) and therefore we are requiring that you have a direct and open way of communicating and working. You will also be a part of the Tele2 Europe data network team, which means that you will work and discuss future solutions together with the rest of the Tele2 group within the data network area.
You will directly report to the technical director of Tele2 Estonia.
• good communication skills
• good learning skills in order to quickly understand and discuss new solutions
• independence and you will yourself have to decide how you will prioritize your working day
• solid knowledge of TCP/IP networks and common LAN/WAN technologies
• Knowledge about Unix-like operating systems
• It is a plus if you have:
• experience with Cisco routers and switches
• good understanding of technologies such as Ethernet, WiFi, Dial-Up, ADSL, VPN-s
• understanding of routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP
• knowledge about network security related issues (firewalls)
• VoIP experience
• CCNA knowledge
huvitavat tööd ja väljakutseid
kaasaegseid töötingimusi ja -vahendeid