- You will be responsible for collecting, extracting and analysing data from different databases/sources;
- creating accurate daily, weekly or monthly reports, providing data and analyses to internal business groups;
- developing tools, templates and processes for improvements.
- BA in economics or equivalent degree;
- at least 2 years relevant work experience;
- very good understanding of analytical methods and ability to analyze and understand systems and financial processes;
- interpersonal and communication skills;
- accuracy and punctuality;
- stress tolerance;
- ability to work independently but also in a team;
- very good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Access and PowerPoint);
- fluent English (oral and written).
- challenging work in a stable international company;
- modern and international work environment;
- possibility to learn and develop.