We need to expand our helpdesk with a Danish speaking support agent who will work from Tallinn or Stockholm.
1st line support in our web system for our Danish speaking customers
We are looking for a support agent who will help customers in our procurement system, mainly our Danish speaking customers.
In the role of a support agent you will help our Danish customers with different issues such as password reset, registering questions and general guidance in our system. It is important that you are a communicative, patient and a careful person with a talent for managing customer relationships via telephone and our ticket system. As a person you are service minded and responsible and have a positive attitude. Fluency in speaking and writing Danish and English is required.
- Monitoring, review and handling of ticket queue
- Answer questions and give guidance
- Escalating issues to Back-End support, when needed
- Follow very strict security rules
- Fluency in speaking and writing in Danish and English
- High school diploma
- European passport
- Experience working in help desk, customer service or call center.
- Understanding in other Scandinavian languages
- Technical skills/talents
- Experience in using different web systems
- Patient, polite and careful
Extent: Full time
Working hours: Varies between 09-18 EET (08-17 CET)
Location: Tallinn (or Stockholm)
Salary: According to agreement
Interested? Email your application including your CV to anne.vimb(at)eu-supply.com. Questions will be answered by Anne Vimb on +372 5189499 during office hours 11:00-18:30